Episode 19 - KAL Krazy



Hi there and welcome and thanks for joining me on this latest episode

We have alot to get through so I have rattled through things quite quickly and I did the drawings ahead of time.

There are 5 prize winners for the Be Prepared KAL and one for the monthly share you LOLs thread.

Laughing Out Loud

Hiding away in secret is Bally the Birthday Monster .. aka ... Tony the Toy Box Monster by Rebecca Danger and for this I used GnomeAcres worsted in the Betelgeuse colourway on size 4.00mm needles

Also finished are the Parisian Circle Socks from the Circle Socks pattern by Anne Campbell.  These were knit in Twisted Limone tangy self striping sock in the Spring in Paris Colourway on size 2.25mm needles

Nattering Away

There is loads so here we go ...

I am in the Toe Up party for Sock the Vote and so my Toe'd party socks are the sottopassaggio pattern out of SpacecadetCreations Aurora base in the sock the vote toe up party colourway. This is the first time I have cabled without a separate cable needle.  Using 3.25mm needles :)

I am knitting a Louie for a Christmas gift out of stash DK acrylic but have changed up the heart slightly as I could stop the solid one puckering up.  I am using 3.25mm needles. This pattern is another Rebecca Danger pattern that was kindly gifted to me :)

I still have my hope on the needles for another Christmas gift and am knitting this in GnomeAcres Merino Nylon Fingering weight yarn in Dobby Colour way on size 3.75mm needles.

Lastly actively on the needles is moms Christmas Cardi which is Vitamin D by Heidi Kirrmaier for which I am using Rowan Panama yarn in the neutral colour.  Needles are 3.5mm

Whispering to me

Backwards and forwards and on and off the needles has been the Fruit Lattice Fingerless gloves by Natasha Cox-Abeysinghe which is for the Wolfe Farms October KAL.  I am using CakewalkYarns in the Stash base and the Vernon colourway.  Having a bit of trouble with these to get the right number of stitches...

Speech Therapy

We have already covered the Cakewalk Yarn and the SpaceCadet Creations

I got me some more GnomeAcres Worsted as I have discovered I like knitting in it .. in the Gnome of the Redwoods colourway and also nabbed me one of Amanda's Skeinny Dippers in the Stormy Love Colourway and 100% S/W Merino Base

I also won some yarn this week (yay) form the Electric Sheep Audio Podcast in celebration of the 100th episode and I got some laceweight yarn from The Yard Yard

Phew -- made it the end -- well done!
Have a great couple of weeks and I'll see you soon

Bye for now :)

Comments

Popular Posts