Episode 23 - Thank you Knitpurlgurl



Dodgy lighting and its late in the day so I'm a bit jaded and winging it without any notes today!!

Thank you for joining me again this week, I start with condolences to the family and friends of Knitpurlgurl and also me personal thanks to her for being an inspiration and supporter to me.


Laughing Out Loud

No finally or fully finished objects this week but I have a few that are pretty close

The vitamin-d cardigan is off the needled and just needs the ends woven in. This is out of Rowan Panama yarn on 3.5mm needles.

One of the afaemli---20-year-anniversary-sweater is also off the needles, there is some grafting needed under the arms and lots of ends to be woven in but it is never the less off the needles which is good enough for me. 

bff-cowl was started in the part needed to be sent off is finished (except for a blocking) I used the recommended yarn and was left with only about 1 yard!!

Nattering Away

Still going on the snowflake sweater out of a Patons DK book I have had for 3 - 4 years.  I am using Patons merino DK yarn and 4.00mm needles. The back and the front are done and I have started the sleeves which are knit flat and I have decided to do them two at a time,  this sweater is slowly starring to suck the life out of me!!

Remaining boys sweater  afaemli---20-year-anniversary-sweater one sleeve completed and just started on the other one.  I love this pattern :)
Size 4.00mm needles for both of these sweaters

cycle-race-beanie another Christmas present has been cast on and almost completed.  Size 3.5mm needles and various baby 4 ply yarn


Whispering to me
I only have toys left to knit for Christmas and then I have decided that January I will only cast of things for me, the other half or my son.
Thinking about my plans for next year and I want to knit more garments (especially for me)

Have a great couple of weeks and I'll see you soon

Bye for now :)

Comments

Popular Posts