Episode 49 - Alpaca!




Hello and welcome to this weeks episode of the podcast.

If you are on Ravelry and looking for me there I am knittynatterzena and I am on Twitter and Plurk and also Instagram as knittynatter

There is a group on ravelry knittynatter-podcast and it would be great if you came and joined.  Every month there is a finished projects thread and one random generated winner gets their choice of either a pattern on ravelry up to the value of $7 or a set of my hand made stitch markers and you can go over to the etsy store knittynatter to choose a set from there.

I am updating the store on Tuesday 30th July at around 8pm BST with some new stitchmarkers

This week there is a little more chatter as I talk about my holiday and visit to the Alpaca Park.

LOLs
The fox cardigan and also a crocheted fox hat and diaper cover set have been finished and already given to my friend.

Also finished is the In the Pink by Izzyknits which is a free pattern on Ravelry.  I used 2 full balls of  Schoppel Wolle Zauberball in the Denim on size 4.00mm needles.

Nattering away
I cast on some stripey socks out of 'you look better on facebook' batty sock from www.knittersnightmare.com I have just the heel of the second sock to complete

I also cast on Dark Passenger by Deborah Frank with some deeply wicked in the cruel intentions colourway from www.easyknits.co.uk

Speech Therapy
I bought some Manos del Uruguay Algeria yarn which I am going to use for makai and some local apalca yarn from www.coastalyarns.co.uk and also some alpaca fleece from www.thealpacapark.com


Bye for now have a great couple of weeks

Comments

Popular Posts