Episode 32 - I need to get stuff finished!




Hello, and welcome to Episode 32

If you are looking for me on Ravelry I am knittynatterzena and the group is knittynatter podcast group where have a monthly share you Lols thread to enter all of your finished objects whether they be knitting, crochet, spinning, etc.

We have a drawing for the February share you LOLs thread in the Ravelry Group.

Chatter
Its been a busy week changing jobs so I will be doing both for a while which has meant longer hours, and less time for knitting, hopefully it will settle down but suspect it is going to be a good couple of months before I can relinquish fully my previous role.

LOLS
All that said I do have two LOLs this week

I finished another knit snuggle completed out of Patons Big Fab Colour (which was intended for slippers but since frogged).  This was garter stitch , with a slipped stitch edge just to give it a finish.

I have also finished the color affection with artesano 100% alpaca 4 ply in Argentina, Colombia and Forget me Not.  4.00mm needles.  The bind off wasn't as loose as it ideally could have been but it works for me.

Nattering Away
The rest of what I have worked on this week:

The Ripple Crochet Blanket has seen a little bit of progress. I am using a size 5.0mm hook and the yarn is a mix of  Sirdar Snuggly DK and Patons DK. There are more detailed notes on the pattern on my project page for the blanket here - I have started the colour sequence again.

I managed to get probably just one repeat on the Ink by Hanna Maciejewska ($6 pattern of Ravelry) and this was given to me as a Birthday Gift by LittleRiaHen.  I am using Rowan pure wool 4 ply which is a superwash wool and the colour is sage.  I am using 3.25mm and 3.75mm needles which is one size higher than the recommended on the pattern and I am knitting the 34' size. 

Vanilla socks on (known as my hobbit socks on 2.25mm needle - up to the gusset increases on the first socka yarn is Gemini Knits - dark eyes 100% merino

New cast on this week is the pimpelliese (free pattern on Ravelry) with Countess Ablaze, Studentknits colourway I am loving this pattern its on 3.5mm needles.

Tongue Twister
I have still have some fibre on the wheel but not touched it this week.

Whispering to Me
I want to get either the sweater or the blanket close to finished before I start anything else so I am going to try to work on these for the next couple of weeks.

No speech therapy this week

Hope you all have a fantastic week and I'll see you next time

Bye Now
:)

Comments

Popular Posts