Episode 15 - Almost on Track




Hi there and welcome to Episode 15 - I hope you enjoy the slight change of scenery!

I have been spending some time this week and so talk about that is the Whispering to Me section and also run through the details of our Be Prepared KAL that is running through August & September over in the ravelry group

To run through what has been nattering away

Evenstar Shawl which I am knitting in laceweight yarn from CountessAblaze in the dusk colouway on 3.25 mm needles.  I have finished the circular section and have just started the beaded edging :)

Spectra being knit in Regia Sock yarn and this is on 3.00mm needles and is the first of my Be Prepared cast ons

moderne-baby-blanket being knit on 4.00mm needles out of various pink and girly Sirdar Snuggly DK

Laughing out Loud

My Captain's getting hitched which is the hitchhiker knit on 3.25mm needles out of Captain America colour from GnomeAcres

Still no spinning

Speech Therapy

August Club colourway for July Fibre Club from hilltopcloud

2 braids of fibre from ButterflybushYarns in the Gothic Barbie and Robot colouways

2 skeins of yarn from GnomeAcres

Have a great week :)

Comments

Popular Posts