Episode 16 - Vacation Chatter




Hi there and welcome to Episode 16 ..I took last week off while I was on vacation and I share with you some of what we did while in Newquay and look out for some photos at the end :)

Nattering away is still the evenstar-shawl in 3.25 mm needles in Duchess of Lace / Dusk from CountessAblaze

Also I still have a spectra on 3mm needles out of two regia sock yarn

Newly cast on this week has been 28s-big-sister-77 on 4.00mm needles out of Araucania Botony of Lace

No work on the Girly Log Cabin Blanket this week

Laughing out Loud is a good old washcloth!!

Tongue Twister the falkland top in the foxglove colourway from ButterflybushYarns is finally spun and plied although not soaked or yardage calculated yet.

Whispering to me are some stripey socks in TwistedLimoneDesigns tangy self striping sock yarn in the Paris in Spring colourway and also vitamin-d in Rowan Panama

Speech Therapy I have some yarn and fibre from unwindyarncompany along with some Munchkin Yarn from cattailknits and while in Cornwall I visited a shop www.knittingwoolandyarn.com and made a few purchases.

Hope you all have a fantastic week:)

Comments

Popular Posts