Episode 57 - Lots to Share




Well hello!!

Welcome to this weeks episode, and thank you for joining me.  Its been a busy three weeks which I catch you up on in the podcast.

LOLs
First LOL is my very first pattern that I have released on Ravelry (£2.50) it is Sowing the Seeds Cowl and I am very excited to be sharing this with you.

The pattern is easily adapted to different sizes and weights of yarn.

The first cowl is knit in a merino / bamboo blend from www.yarntoknit.co.uk

My second LOL is also the cowl pattern and this time in a darker yarn from Cakewalk Yarns which is unfortunately now closed  in the stash base which is a 80/10/10 blend of merino, nylon and cashmere.

Third LOL is not a knitted object but a tatting project.  I taught myself to tat with the help of some excellent Youtube videos from TattedTreasures.

Nattering Away
The first project shared has not seen alot of love in the past three weeks.  It is Goodale by Cecily Glowik MacDonald.  I am using Patons Superwash Merino in a burgundy colour and size 4mm needles.

And then onto the Christmas Projects
American Socks are still on the needles although I have almost finished the second sock leaving just the afterthought heels to do :)  These are being knit on size 2.25mm needles in stares and stripes yarn from ArtisticYarnbyAbi

Second socks to share with you are basic shaped arch socks by Marlow Crawford.  One sock is complete and the ribbing has just been started on the second, these are cuff down and knit in  Countess Ablaze Lady Kathryn Sock base in the Party Colourway on 2.25mm needles

Third socks are plain vanilla socks in Austermann Step Yarn on 2.25mm needles.

Speech Therapy
I was given sock lovely gifts for my birthday which I share :)

I hope you all have a fantastic week and I'll speak to you soon

Bye now :)



Comments

Popular Posts