Episode 40 - Special Guest



Hello, and welcome to Episode 40

If you are looking for me on Ravelry I am knittynatterzena and the group is knittynatter-podcast group where have a monthly share you Lols thread to enter all of your finished objects whether they be knitting, crochet, spinning, etc.

Etsy store is open, the store can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Knittynatter  please contact me if you have any specific request and I will do my best to help.

Chatter
I am joined by a special guest this week you can find her on Ravelry as zeemarge :)

LOLS
I dont have a LOL this week but my guest does.

Nattering Away
I have also made good progress in the beatnik by Norah Gaughan (free pattern on Ravelry and Knitty.com).  I have just started the armhole shaping on the front, the back is complete.  This is a modified sizing to get to a 34" size.  I am using Rowan Pure Wool Aran on 5.00mm needles.   Front and back and one sleeve are done

Vanilla socks have been cast on with the Opal wool, 2.25mm needles and 60 stitches around

I haven't worked on Spring Shoots Socks from Socktopus by Alice Yu or the Evenstar

Whispering to me is a pattern out of Misty, Kim Hargreaves.  

No Speech Therapy this week

That's it for this week, I hope you all have a fantastic week and I'll see you next time

Bye Now
:)

Comments

Popular Posts