Episode 35 - Spring is in the air - not !




Hello, and welcome to Episode 35

If you are looking for me on Ravelry I am knittynatterzena and the group is knittynatter-podcast group where have a monthly share you Lols thread to enter all of your finished objects whether they be knitting, crochet, spinning, etc.

Chatter
So much for the first day of spring this week! We have snow and its Easter next weekend!!  Snow started here on Thursday night and hasn't really stopped yet!

LOLS
I knit a snuggle this week for my kitty's, and I am going to try to knit more of these.  This was stash acrylic and I held it double (one strand of each colour) on 6mm needles.  Followed the format for grandmothers favorite dishcloth

Nattering Away

I have made great progress on the Ink by Hanna Maciejewska ($6 pattern of Ravelry).  I am using Rowan pure wool 4 ply which is a superwash wool and the colour is sage.  I am using 3.25mm and 3.75mm needles which is one size higher than the recommended on the pattern and I am knitting the 34' size. I have one arm complete and was pleased that it only took one ball of the wool so I should have plenty to finish the cardigan.

the beatnik (free pattern on Knitty/Ravelry) by Norah Gaughan.  I am using Rowan pure wool aran, which is 100% superwash wool in a dark red colour.  I did some maths with this is I was between sizes and felt that a 4" difference in sizings was too much.  I will add my notes on what I did to my project page.  Working on the back, have done the waist decreases and now working straight until I need to increase again. Only managed one more repeat on this this week

I did cast on another project, with is tank top from Little Sweet Peas book from Sirdar.
I am using Sirdar snuggly DK in an apple green colour and this is a ball I had left over from the crochet blanket.  needles sizes are 3.25mm for ribbing and 4.00mm needle for the body.  I am on the back.

No whispering to me, tongue twister or speech therapy this week


Hope you all have a fantastic week and I'll see you next time

Bye Now
:)

Comments

Popular Posts