Episode 33 - Not much knitting but there is a Poem




Hello, and welcome to Episode 33

If you are looking for me on Ravelry I am knittynatterzena and the group is knittynatter podcast group where have a monthly share you Lols thread to enter all of your finished objects whether they be knitting, crochet, spinning, etc.

Chatter
Work is still busy and I have been focused on trying to get one of the larger projects done this week so I don't have much 'knitting' to show you although I do try to make up for it with a poem :)

It has been a good week for watching movies though with Avengers, Captain America and Thor or watched this week.

Happy Mother's Day for those celebrating it today.

LOLS
I do have a LOL which I finished this week and that is the pimpelliese (free pattern on Ravelry) with Countess Ablaze, Studentknits colourway.

I knit this on 3.5mm needles and loved the construction of this and the fact that you can make it as big or as small for your preference or amount of yarn.  I have been having a few designing ideas popping into my head so I am start playing with a few ideas.

Nattering Away
I have only worked on one other project this week which is the Ripple Crochet Blanket, I am pleased to say the end is in sight. I am using a size 5.0mm hook and the yarn is a mix of  Sirdar Snuggly DK and Patons DK. There are more detailed notes on the pattern on my project page for the blanket here

No love given to the Ink by Hanna Maciejewska ($6 pattern of Ravelry) or the Hobbit vanilla socks

Whispering to Me / Speech Therapy
I bought yarn yesterday (Rowan 100% superwash wool - aran) for the beatnik (free pattern on Knitty/Ravelry) which I have decided to be my next cast on.  I was considering making this with stash DK but I have other things planned for all of my Dk and really wanted this to be a little bit of a more substantial jumper.

Poem at the end in honour of Mother's Day 

Hope you all have a fantastic week and I'll see you next time

Bye Now
:)

Comments

Popular Posts